Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WIP: Nissan Murano

Have you ever been driving down the highway and seen a car that you really like?  Have you ever (a few hours later) seen another car of the exact same make and model (in the McDonalds parking lot) of the one you just saw on the highway?  Well with it's automatic rain-sensing windshield wipers, award winning 265 hp engine, and on-board hard drive based navigation system, the Nissan Murano ranks probably the highest on my list of favorite cars (even though it costs about $38,000).

Aside from the crossover's specs, its exterior is what catches my attention, especially as a 3D artist.  Having never modeled a vehicle before in Blender, I decided to give it a go with the Murano.  To ambitious for a first car modeling project?  Maybe. :) I'll just take it nice and slooooow.  Anyway, here's my progress so far.

More progress to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment